Minecraft SEUS PTGI Pre E13/HRR Test
Minecraft SEUS PTGI Pre E13/HRR Test Download Link : http://raboninco.com/1gqh5
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E12 Download Link : https://ihaxk.com/2020/03/21/minecraft-seus-ptgi-e12/
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR USING THIS SHADER PACK!
- Minecraft 1.14.4 (older version compatibility is work in progress)
- OptiFine HD U F3 or newer
- Options > Video Settings > Details > Alternate Blocks: OFF
- Options > Video Settings > Details > Trees: Fancy or Fast (Smart may break lighting)
- Options > Video Settings > Quality > Natural Textures: OFF
- Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shadow Quality: 1x
- Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Old Lighting : DEFAULT
- Resource packs with custom block models will probably cause lighting glitches!!!!!!
Some of the currently known issues are as follows:
- Block texture alpha is not considered in diffuse GI tracing, so doors and trapdoors don’t let any light through their windows currently.
- Being underwater in ravines/caves shows light leaking, and “glowing” water fog. This is unavoidable currently.
- “Disco Floor” flickering artifact mostly seen in reflections (the new Secondary GI Samples option can help with this)
- Secondary GI bounces (2nd bounce and onward) can take a while to adapt to lighting changes
- Issues with the rendering of semi-transparent/translucent materials
- Lighting breaks often when using resource packs with custom models, a solution is being investigated!
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ON GRAPHICS DRIVER ISSUES AND GPU COMPATIBILITY:
Since different GPUs can compile shaders differently than others, you may experience compile errors (causes “[Shaders] Error: Invalid program…” messages to appear in the in-game chat).
If you experience compile errors and you’re using an NVIDIA GPU, you can help me fix them by following the steps on this page, in the “How to Report a Compile Error” drop-down section and sending me the log!
Compatibility with AMD GPUs is being actively worked on. You will still experience some minor visual bugs, and you may experience random crashing. If you experience crashing while trying to load the game or enable SEUS PTGI, try doing so first in windowed mode, with a small window.
Compatibility with Intel GPUs is not guaranteed or planned at all!
SEUS PTGI HRR Test
SEUS PTGI HRR Test Download
Minecraft SEUS PTGI
Minecraft SEUS PTGI HRR Test
Minecraft SEUS PTGI HRR Test Download
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E12
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E13
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E14
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E12 Download
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E13 Download
Minecraft SEUS PTGI E14 Download
MC SEUS PTGI E12 Download
MC SEUS PTGI E13 Download
MC SEUS PTGI E14 Download
SEUS PTGI E12
SEUS PTGI E13
SEUS PTGI E14
SEUS PTGI E12 Download
SEUS PTGI E13 Download
SEUS PTGI E14 Download
Minecraft Shader Packs